Download : Click Here
Currently, Global Offensive features five game modes for online play:
- Classic Casual and Competitive: Counter-Strike‘s most played game mode, both involving Bomb Scenario and Hostage Scenario missions. At the start of each round, players can purchase weapons and gear with money earned from various actions, from assisting on kills to completing objectives. Regardless of mission type, a round ends when one team completes an objective, eliminates the other team, or lets the timer run out. If the timer runs out before one of these objectives are completed, the team which did not need to complete an objective wins.
- Bomb Scenario: the Terrorists must plant a C4 explosive at one of two designated bombsites and protect it until its countdown finishes and detonates; the Counter-Terrorists must prevent the bomb from exploding, either ensuring that the terrorist team does not plant it or defusing it once it is planted. If the CT team does defuse it, the CT team will still win regardless how many enemy team members are still alive.
- Hostage Scenario: the Counter-Terrorists must rescue hostages from the Terrorists, and bring them to an extraction point; the Terrorists must prevent the hostages from escaping. If a Terrorist or Counter-Terrorist attempts to kill hostage, they will suffer a heavy cash penalty. An update later changed how Counter-Terrorists rescue hostages: instead of leading them around, players must carry one hostage at a time to the extraction point.
- Arms Race: a deathmatch-based mode where each player is rewarded for every 2 kills with a new weapon, or every 1 kill if they kill the enemy leader. The first player to get a kill with the golden knife, the final weapon on the list, wins the game.
- Demolition: a round-based mode that removes weapon and equipment purchasing, instead rewarding players who manage at least one kill by giving the next weapon in a predetermined set of weapons. After a second kill with that weapon the players are also rewarded a grenade along with their new weapon for the next round. This is something similar to the bomb scenario mission, which also requires one of the team to detonate the bomb site. But unlike the casual ones, these have only one bomb site.
- Deathmatch : a mode consisting of 10-minute matches. Players must gain the highest possible score by earning kills with different weapons or desired weapons. The number of points from a kill depends on the weapon. Players may also take advantage of bonus timers for different weapons, or using knife to score extra points. Like in Arms Race, players automatically respawn after being killed, but also when they choose to respawn with bonus weapons.
Global Offensive also offers two offline modes: Offline with Bots, which offers the same game modes with AI-controlled bots; and a Weapons Course, a single player map serving as a tutorial and a training mode.