Buff Weapons Glow
Buff Weapons Glow
Download : Click Here
1. Un-zip the archive you have downloaded. This can be done by right clicking on the downloaded archive (.zip file). If the file ends in .rar you might need WinRAR to un-zip it.
1. Inside the un-zipped folder there should be a file named decals.wad.
1. Now copy the decals.wad file.
1. Find your cstrike folder and open it.
1. Paste the decals.wad in to the folder (cstrike). If you are asked to replace a file click “Yes.”
You have now installed your new blood decal or\and bullet holes.
NOTE Bullet holes and Blood decals are in the same file (decals.wad), so when you install a new blood decals or bullet holes both the bullet holes and blood decals you had before will be replaced.
NOTE Blood replacements come in two flavors, Blood Sprites and Blood Decals. Blood sprites is simply installed by putting blood.spr, blooddrop.spr and bloodspray.spr files you downloaded in the cstrike > sprites folder.
Since the realization of Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD), the nuclear option of all-out war is no longer considered a survivable scenario. During the Cold War in the years following World War II, both the United States and the Soviet Union engaged in a nuclear arms race. Each country and their allies continually attempted to out-develop each other in the field of nuclear armaments. Once the joint technological capabilities reached the point of being able to ensure the destruction of the entire planet (see nuclear holocaust) then a new tactic had to be developed. With this realization, armaments development funding shifted back to primarily sponsoring the development of conventional arms technologies for support of limited wars rather than nuclear war.