Download : Click Here
First of all you need to locate your cstrike folder. It should be located here: **C:/Program Files/Steam/SteamApps/common/Half-Life/cstrike**. It is in this folder and the folders within we shall put files.
1. Un-zip the archive you have downloaded.
This can be done by right clicking on the downloaded archive (.zip file). If the file ends in .rar you might need WinRAR to un-zip it.
1. Inside the un-zipped folder there should be 12 files ending in .tga (in some cases there might be more than 12 .tga files).
1. Now copy all the 12 .tga files which starts with “800.”
1. Find your cstrike folder and open it. Inside there should be a folder named resource. If there isn’t a folder named resource you must create it!
1. Open the resource folder. Inside this folder there should be a folder named background. Open it. If there isn’t a folder named background you must create it!
1. Paste the 12 .tga files starting with “800” into the background folder.
You have now installed your new menu background.
NOTE If there are more .tga files which doesn’t start with “800” they should be put in the resource folder. Not in the background folder.